Account registration is only available to case parties, attorneys, and agency employees. Follow these steps to create an account.
If you are already a registered case party and need access to additional cases, please go to the My Account page, which is available after logging in, and follow the instructions for adding a case.
Attorneys and Case Parties
- All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Case parties will need to provide a valid case number †. Please enter your name exactly as it appears on your case records.
- Attorneys will need to provide a valid Florida Bar ID.
- Click Submit Registration to review and print the access agreement.
- Have the access agreement notarized.
- Submit your original notarized registration agreement to the Orange County Clerk of Courts by mail to:
Orange County Clerk of Courts
425 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 150
Orlando, FL 32801
You may also submit your form in person to any Clerk’s Office location, please click here for locations and hours.
*Please note that we are unable to accept emailed or faxed copies of the access agreement.
You will receive an email confirming your registration status within 2 business days of receipt of the notarized access agreement.
For questions regarding your registration, please review our FAQs
or contact the Orange County Clerk of Courts at 407-836-2000.
The case number format should be YYYY-XX-999999-A-O, where YYYY is the case year and XX is the case type. If you are unsure of your case number, please conduct a records search to locate the appropriate case number.
- All fields with an asterisk (*) are required. You must select your employing agency.
- Click Submit Registration.
- When your request has been processed by your agency administrator, you will receive an email confirming your registration status.
- For questions regarding your registration, please contact your agency administrator.