Before You Pay Your Case Online...
Please review all information before proceeding.
Late fees and a suspension may apply if you do not pay in a timely manner.
You cannot use this online portal to pay:
- Fines for cases turned over to collection agencies: Payment must be made directly to the collection agency. Collection agency information is available on our traffic ticket options page.
- Cases that require a court appearance
If you are paying your criminal case online and attempting to obtain an Affidavit to Reinstate Criminal Suspension that has an active or pending suspension, please note:
- Upon satisfaction of past due amount, your clearance will be electronically submitted to the Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) within 2 business days.
- If your Criminal Financial Suspension was effective prior to January 2015, your Affidavit to Reinstate Criminal License Suspension will be mailed to you within 2 business days.
- Out-of-state driver's license: Your D6 Suspension Clearance and/or Affidavit to Reinstate will be mailed to you within 2 business days.
To pay your case online, you will need:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card (a $3.50 surcharge will apply)
- Valid billing address and CVV number (the 3-digit security code on the back of your card)
- Case number (It can take up to 10 days for our system to receive a citation from an issuing law enforcement agency. If you cannot initially find your citation online, consider searching again in a few days.)
You may email or print a payment receipt for your records.
Click “Accept” to proceed to the payment portal. By clicking “Accept”, you agree to pay your case.