Before You Pay Your Case Online...
Please review all information before proceeding.
Late fees and a suspension may apply if you do not pay in a timely manner.
You cannot use this online portal to pay:
- Fines for cases turned over to collection agencies: Payment must be made directly to the collection agency. Collection agency information is available on our traffic ticket options page.
- Cases that require a court appearance
- Cases where Restitution was ordered to be paid to a victim
- Cases where a credit card was previously reversed
If you are paying your criminal case online and attempting to obtain an Affidavit to Reinstate Criminal Suspension that has an active or pending suspension, please note:
- Upon satisfaction of past due amount, your clearance will be electronically submitted to the Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) within 2 business days. **Please note, it could take up to 10 days for the clearance to reflect on your driving record.
- If your Criminal Financial Suspension was effective prior to January 2015, your Affidavit to Reinstate Criminal License Suspension will be mailed to you within 2 business days.
- Out-of-state driver's license: Your D6 Suspension Clearance and/or Affidavit to Reinstate will be mailed to you within 2 business days.
To pay your case online, you will need:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card (a $3.50 surcharge will apply)
- Valid billing address and CVV number (the 3-digit security code on the back of your card)
- Case number (It can take up to 10 days for our system to receive a notice to appear from an issuing law enforcement agency. If you cannot initially find your case online, consider searching again in a few days.)
You may email or print a payment receipt for your records.
Click “Accept” to proceed to the payment portal. By clicking “Accept”, you agree to pay your case.