Before You Pay Your Ticket Online...
Please review all information regarding traffic ticket options and payment before proceeding.
Late fees and suspension may apply if you do not elect a traffic option within 30 calendar days from the date of citation.
You cannot use this online portal to pay:
- Fines for cases turned over to collection agencies: Payment must be made directly to the collection agency. Collection agency information is available on our traffic ticket options page.
- Toll Violations (by camera) less than 75 days past due: Toll violations can be paid by mail or in person at one of our six locations. Please include the citation number when making a payment. *Please note: Toll violations that are 75 days past due may be paid online.
To obtain a D6 Suspension Clearance Letter after paying online:
- Florida driver's licenses:Your clearance will be electronically submitted to the Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) within 2 business days.
- Out-of-state driver's license: Your D6 Suspension Clearance will be mailed to you within 2 business days.
To pay your traffic citation online, you will need:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card (a $3.50 surcharge will apply)
- Valid billing address and CVV number (the 3-digit security code on the back of your card)
- Case or citation number (It can take up to 10 days for our system to receive a citation from an issuing law enforcement agency. If you cannot initially find your citation online, consider searching again in a few days.)
You may email or print a payment receipt for your records.
Click “Accept” to proceed to the payment portal. By clicking “Accept”, you agree to pay your ticket online through one of the traffic ticket options shown below. Please note that the options available to you may vary based on your specific case.