Pay Traffic Ticket
Before You Pay Your Ticket Online...
Please review all information regarding traffic ticket options and payment before proceeding. Late fees and suspension may apply if you do not elect a traffic option within 30 calendar days from the date of citation.
Traffic Ticket Options
Visit the Clerk's Traffic section to determine the option that's right for you.
If you are paying your traffic citation online you will need:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card (a $3.50 surcharge will apply)
- Valid billing address and CVV number (3-digit security code on back of card)
- Case or citation number
- You may email or print the payment receipt for your records
D6 Suspension Clearance Letters
If you are paying your traffic ticket online and attempting to obtain a D6 Clearance Letter for a driver's license that has a pending or active suspension, please note:
- If you possess a Florida driver's license: Upon satisfaction of your citation, your clearance will be electronically submitted to the Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) within 2 business days.
- If you possess an out-of-state driver's license: Your D6 Suspension Clearance will be mailed to you within 2 business days.
Penn Credit - (800) 900-1380
Alliance One - (877) 541-8420
Linebarger, Goggan, Blair and Sampson, LLP - (866) 341-4498
Toll Violations (by camera) Toll violations may be paid by mail or in person at one of our five locations. Pay amount indicated on citation. Please include the citation number when making a payment.
*Toll violations that are 75 days past due may be paid online. To pay online, click the "Accept" button to continue to my eClerk.